HIRING THE GARGEE GRAND EMPLOYMENT REGISTER
The Gargee Grand Employment Register offers you a career as an Operations Assistant in the following departments:
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office
We have a diverse workforce and believe in creating a learning organisation for those who have a passion to serve our guests.
- We encourage applicants to apply throughout the year. APPLY HERE
- Final year students should contact their placement cell for information regarding when The Gargee Group is visiting their Campus for interview
- For Campus recruitment selection process will commence between September – December each year with placements being completed by March of the following year
|August – October||October – December||January||July|
|Campus presentation and first round of interviews||Assesments and Semi-final round of Interviews||Final Interviews and Results||Start of the Programme|
|Announcement of Dates and Interview Location for Open Access day on the website|
We believe in empowering and enabling our employees to grow. Growth opportunities are always provided to our employees.
Join as an Assistant and Grow
Selected candidates are offered jobs as Operations Assistants in our hotels. Employees have the opportunity to grow within the Company through:
The GARGEE GROUP OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT (GGLD)
- Employees can apply as internal candidates to the GGLD Programmes at GGLD
- Employees in Front Office, Food & Beverage service, Housekeeping and Sales can apply as internal candidates to the GGLD programmes at GGLD
SUPERVISORY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (SDP)
The Gargee Group encourages internal growth and therefore supervisors are promoted from within the company under the ‘Supervisory Development Programme’.
- Employees become eligible for Supervisory roles with 18 – 24 months of experience and based on performance.
- SDP is a three months programme. The Programme comprises of structured hotel operations training to enhance technical knowledge and skills and behavioral training programmes to enhance inter-personal skills.
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (EDP)
High potential supervisors have the opportunity to grow as an Executive with the Company through the Executive Development Programme (EDP).
- Employees become eligible to apply after they have completed 18 – 24 months as a Supervisor.
- EDP is three months on the job training programme and followed by 15 days enhanced learning at GGLD.
If you would like to be a part of The Gargee Group, please complete the application form below.